Witamy na stronie Zarządu Transportu Miejskiego w Lublinie
Local public transport services commissioned by the Public Transport Authority in Lublin shall be paid on the basis of:
1) single-ride tickets, i.e. tickets entitling the possessor to a single ride on any route, at a maximum distance from the first to the last stop on the route, without the option of changing the vehicle, valid from the moment of validation; failure to produce it during ticket inspection disqualifies you from making any complaints;
2) single-ride tickets sold in packs of five, i.e. tickets which, after being detached from the pack along the perforated line and after being validated, entitle the possessor to a single ride on any route at a maximum distance from the first to the last stop on the route, without the option of changing the vehicle; failure to produce it during ticket inspection disqualifies you from making any complaints;
3) time-limited tickets, i.e. tickets entitling the possessor to multiple rides on any routes, with the option of changing vehicles, within a time limit specified on the ticket, calculated from the moment of validation; a time-limited ticket, regardless of the specified time limit, in the vehicle in which it was validated, is valid for the entire route, i.e. to the last stop; failure to produce a time-limited ticket during inspection disqualifies you from making any complaints;
4) season tickets – i.e. tickets entitling to multiple rides for which they were purchased in the validity period specified at the moment of purchase; the following types of season tickets are distinguished:
- personalised tickets, which may be used by the person whose personal data is printed on the ticket,
- bearer tickets, which may be used by any person; failure to produce a bearer ticket during inspection disqualifies you from making any complaints;
- family tickets, i.e. – tickets for multi-children families, with permanent residence in Lublin under a common address, with at least four children, biological or adopted, aged up to 18 years or up to the age of 25 - if they continue their education, in the case of disabled children - without any age limit. The ticket can be used by any member of the family whose details are presented on the ticket, to travel individually or with other entitled members of the family. Each member of a multi-children family is entitled to receive one copy of a family ticket. The ticket is valid for 12 consecutive full months, and should be purchased in presales or on the first day of a given calendar month marking the commencement of the ticket’s validity;
5) special tickets within the Paid Parking Zone, i.e. single-ride tickets entitling to the use of local public transport vehicles within services commissioned by the Public Transport Authority in Lublin, within the area and streets specified in Resolution No. 222/XIV/2011 of the Lublin City Council of 20 October 2011 on establishing the Paid Parking Zone on public roads in the area of the city of Lublin, the parking fares and methods of their collection. Special Tickets within the Paid Parking Zone entitle the passengers on weekdays to a single ride using a vehicle with a route along the Paid Parking Zone, starting from the first stop within the Zone, to the first stop outside the zone. Special Tickets within the Paid Parking Zone are not valid for night transport, and do not enable changing the vehicle using a single ticket. Passengers can also use the other tickets referred to in the Resolution within the zone.
Single-ride, time-limited and special tickets within the Paid Parking Zone are available in a paper or electronic form, while season tickets are available only in an electronic form.
Legal basis: Resolution No. 762/XXXIII/2009 of the Lublin City Council of 18 June 2009, Resolution No. 316/XVII/2012 of the Lublin City Council of 19 January 2012 and Resolution No. 724/XXIX/2013 of the Lublin City Council of 21 March 2013.